Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

spring dates.

I recently came across this list of 10 Creative Spring Date Ideas from Brit + Co. Usually I read these lists, think "that'd be fun," and move on never to touch it again. However, this list was different because literally every single idea would be a perfect date idea with your significant other or best friend in Cleveland!

Here is the breakdown:

1. Stargazing. Okkk this list starts off a little cheesy, but stick with me here. You KNOW Edgewater or North Coast Harbor would be great places to share a few snacks and watch the sunset/stars come out.


2. Road Trip. There are so many fun places to visit within a short drive from Cleveland. Here is a quick list of places to consider:
3. Farmers' Market. I might be biased, but I think we have some of the best markets around. With plenty of locations ranging from Crocker Park to downtown to Shaker Square, you should have no trouble finding a market nearby to taste, smell and buy local food! And we couldn't mention the word "market" without paying homage to the best flea: Cleveland Flea starts April 11!



4. Go Hiking. Between the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and Cleveland Metroparks, this one is a no-brainer.



5. Happy Hour. Cleveland.com keeps a running list of the best Happy Hours in Cleveland. I use this resource all the time when I am looking for a new place to try. Spring is officially here, which means happy hours can move to the patio!



6. Volunteer.  There are quite few organizations that have regular volunteering opportunities including the Greater Cleveland Food Bank, Cleveland Animal Protective League  and the Boys and Girls Club. You can also check out Volunteer Match for more ideas. 

7. Frozen YogurtMenchie's is practically calling your name right now, requesting you put chocolate rocks and fruity pebbles on your banana soft serve. Anddd of course there are my all time favs for ice cream: Mason's CreamerySweet Moses and Mitchell's.



8. Amusement Park. I am not particularly keen on roller coasters, but I always have fun when I go to Cedar Point. It's just something about the atmosphere that screams summer (hehe see what I did there?)

9. Bonfires. Head to a campsite and pack your marshmallows.

10. Garden Together. The Cleveland Botanical Gardens are celebrating the season with their Big Spring exhibit. I can't wait to check it out!   

No comments:

Post a Comment