Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

in like a lamb.


This morning when I looked at my phone to check the weather, I saw three little lines underneath a cloud. What does that even mean?? Well upon further investigation (read twitter and local news channels) I figured it out. That little symbol means fog and fog means spring is unofficially here. That's an indicator right? I am going to go with yes. 

I am SO happy March rolled in with some warmer temps, sun, misty rain and fog. I love this time of the year. It is a good thing. This past weekend, we squeezed in the last bit of winter fun and said BUH BYE to cold weather...

Snowboarding at Peek'n Peak
Edgewater winter sunsets
Sweet Moses Hot Chocolate
In the spirit of spring and all things new, I stopped by the downtown Heinen's on my way home from work this week. This grocery store did not disappoint. It is bright and colorful with the most ingenious layout. Leave it to Cleveland to turn a historic landmark into something everyone can enjoy on a weekly basis!!


Seating area under the rotunda


Have you been to the new Heinen's yet? I think I need to explore more...a task I will happily accept. Welcome to the unofficial start to spring everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment