Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

colorful weekend.

Happy Monday! Hope you all enjoyed this past weekend and the beautiful weather we had. There is no question, this time of year is definitely the most colorful. I spent some time exploring the outdoors in Hocking Hills. I have to say, it is the BEST for fall. I highly recommend a squeezing in a quick weekend camping trip before the cooler temps come. It is beautiful! This was my first trip there. Here are some pictures in case you are still skeptical.




Ash Caves



Now do you believe me?? Hocking Hills was also named 22 Stunning Under-The-Radar-Destinations to add to your bucket list!  I really can't do much more convincing than that. Here's some more information to get you started on your trip planning :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment