Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

life lately.

Oh hello, yes I suppose I may have gotten a little preoccupied with all of the holiday festivities these last few months... Therefore, this post will have no theme or consistency whatsoever. It is just time for a little update before we roll into 2015 and get a fresh start!

Good news is, I have still been a serial iPhone photographer, snappin pics every chance I get. (Speaking of serial, I highly highly recommend listening). So here are my last few months as told by my iPhone 4s. 


Winter is here so I broke out the flannel sheets: 

Had my last latte from Peet's. I am not happy about this decision. However, Cleveland has plenty of great local places so I won't be sad for long about this. 


My mom made me some Fire Food and Drink Lemon Souffle Pancakes. 


We had some snow and then it went away for a very long time. 


Won tickets to see the Cavs and then moved a little closer...



Then we moved a lot closer (aka the court) to do some yoga with Inner Bliss and the Believe in Cle movement.



Christmas cookies and hot chocolate constantly.  






A beautiful sight to see when I leave work at the end of the day. 


Saw the Nutcracker and ate at Bin 216 (YUM). 




I attended the Hunger Network's Best Party of the Year. It was Great Gatsby theme which was soooo cool. 



Went to the Lake Erie Monsters  


Visited the Cleveland Botanical Gardens for Glow 





Christmas happened. 


And then I found a street with my name on it. I wanted to steal it, but then I didn't because Santa is still watching. 



Hope everyone enjoys some champagne and noise makers on New Year's eve. See you all next year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment