Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

life on a lake.

One of my favorite parts of living in Cleveland is being so close to the Great Lakes. While I love visiting the beach, I am happy residing in an area that doesn't require me to hurricane proof my building. It is also nice to feel a cooler breeze off Lake Erie on hot days. Ahhhhh, yes.

The weather has been perfect this past week that I made sure to spend extra time lakeside.

We stopped at Grumpy's in Tremont for brunch.

I ordered the potato pancakes with sauteed apples and sour cream because how different is that?!

 A long walk around Edgewater was a nice way to digest our hearty meals.



The free Star Spangled Spectacular with the Cleveland Orchestra in Public Square was a great way to kick off the weekend.  (lots of prepositions in that sentence geez louise, grammar police)
 



The fourth was spent at the boat and pool time by the lake.


The sunset views were stunning.


Hope you all had a fun and safe July 4th!


No comments:

Post a Comment