Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

one tank trip.

As much as I love Cleveland, I also love traveling. There is nothing like getting to roam around a new city and experience life somewhere else. This past week, Chris and I made what my parents have always referred to as a "One Tank Trip" to Toronto! Here are some highlights.

Home of the Original Buffalo Wings.


Chinatown and Bubble Tea
They make the General Tso's HOT HOT HOT!

My Bubble Tea was Earl Grey, Milky Honey and Tapioca. So weird, but cool.

Sunsets in the Park
Evening stroll through Queen's Park. 



Boat tour to the Toronto Islands
Travel tip: Always check groupon when you travel. It can be a great source of ideas and fun discounts on things to do. 

St. Lawrence Market (Top 25 World's Best Food Markets by Food&Wine
I realize I am probably biased, but I still think West Side Market is better. Especially the beautiful interior architecture of our market!

Hammocks in Dundas Square 
We happened upon an awesome promotional event that had tons of hammocks set up in the famous Yonge-Dundas Square in Toronto. It was nice to take a break from walking, sip on some free iced tea and take in the city.



Coconut Cream filled Coconut Bun and a Cappuccino on Elm Street
This one is pretty self explanatory. YUM.



Shopping at Eaton Centre
...and some World Cup action. 


A Scenic Stop in Niagara Falls 
Sorry USA, the Canada side just does it better. 




Our "one tank trip" to Toronto was definitely a success. I am curious though, what one tank trips from Cleveland would you recommend? Share in the comments below!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment