Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

summer plans.


I love summer in Cleveland because there is ALWAYS something going on. Fleas, festivals and other unique events happen on a weekly basis. This summer, I have a big "to do" list which includes experiencing Edgewater LIVE, heading to Mentor Headlands Beach for the day, attending an Indians game with a district ticket, listening to a concert at Music Box Supper Club and going to my first Told CLE event. And these are just the big things! 

A few weeks ago, we spent the evening in Uptown for EucFest ...Beer garden, live music and PechaKucha Night at MOCA. 

Have you tried Piccadilly Artisan Yogurt? YUM

Uptown

Engage Cleveland's Young Professional Week was the first week of June. I attended a variety of events including Networking After Work at the Vault, Rise + Grind at Spynga, a Lunch n' Learn at the Flats East Bank and the Closing Party on the EY Rooftop. The tour of the flats development was the highlight of my week. I cannot wait to spend some fun evenings down there with my friends.


With my coworkers on the EY Rooftop
We had a great view of the Flats East Bank development! 


At the end of the week we celebrated with the Launch Party at the boat club. It was Gatsby themed, planned by Chris' sister-in-law. She did a fantastic job and it was a perfect night to be by the lake. 




If you are looking for fun things to do this summer, you can follow me on twitter where I try to share regular updates of upcoming events! 


No comments:

Post a Comment