Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

photo album.

The other day I spent some time perusing the photo album section of Target. (And no, just as all the popular E Cards predict, I did not walk into Target to purchase a photo album). I realized I haven't made a photo album in forever! The last time I did that was definitely circa 8th grade and the cover said something to the effect of "BFF, Live, Laugh, Love."

It makes me sad to think photo albums seem to be kind of outdated. Isn't Instagram my digital photo album? In a lot of ways it is. There is so much charm and cute nostalgia associated with a collection of your favorite prints assembled into a physical book. So, I am going to make it my end of the summer project to print some of my favorite pictures and preserve some great memories of this summer. Here's a little glimpse of what will be included:

Gourmets in the Garden Series: I attended this series at the Cleveland Botanical Gardens this summer. You can read more on my blog post for Nudge



The Cleveland Flea and the Sunday Market at Hingetown (The little sister of the Cleveland Flea.) Awesome things to eat/drink/buy. Also did you know FOUNT is a finalist for the 2014 Martha Stewart American Made Contest? Last year another Cleveland favorite, Grey Cardigan made it to the final rounds!




Fresh Pressed Watermelon Juice, Vintage Marketing book, La Banana Frita, and Republic of Cute

Rising Star Coffee first time experience:
 I am excited to be a regular at the new Murray Hill location... 



Visiting Chris at the Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine and exploring the beautiful outdoors of southern Ohio.



Taking a big bite of Slyman's 



Kitchen Experimenting


Bridgestone Invitational 



Admiring the new street art on Prospect



Believe in CLE Yoga on Mall B.
Enjoying the AHA! Cleveland lights to follow.



Making Potato Prints at the Cleveland Museum of Art





These are some of my favorite memories of this summer, definitely enough to fill a summer photo album. I would love to know what your favorite Cleveland summer adventures were!



No comments:

Post a Comment