Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Rewind.


Ugh. 

That's how I feel this Monday morning, on a 111-year record breaking cold, winter day. It is hard to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed when you have ice forming on your eyelashes and frozen toes. Even though I am in a grumpy mood today, thinking back on the last two Valentine filled weekends makes me happy. Here is a quick rewind: 

Last weekend, we celebrated my friend Brynne's birthday by going to see the Cleveland Pops Orchestra Academy Awards for Music and enjoying a few sweet treats after at Coquette Patisserie.


Chocolate Triomphe & Macaroons


Valentine's Day weekend was spent with Chris making pizzas (more on this in a later post), watching movies and eating ice cream. Sunday we visited with both our families for a relaxing day. 

Chocolates complete this holiday
Lazy Saturday mornings are the key to my heart
Pinterest inspired breakfast, not a complete fail. (definitely didn't turn out like this)
Mitchell's Tart Lemon Yogurt with Homemade Blackberry Ribbon


As you can see, I have a fully belly from this weekend. I'd like to think it is in preparation for tomorrow: Mardi Gras! Stay warm everyone! 





No comments:

Post a Comment